Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 7: Not a Baby Anymore

Addysen is 8 months old today. She's not a baby anymore. Addysen is a little girl. She's very mobile. She's very vocal. She knows what she wants and usually is yellin out momma mum mum. Meaning it's time to nurse. Nothing else consoles her... The pacifier won't buy me another few minutes. She is a very determined little person. She will do anything to get to a toy she wants or our dinner. Haha! I love her to pieces and can't believe how fast time has been flying by. I already wrote a whole post on Addysen but I wanted to wish her a happy 8 months. Had a mini photo shoot with her today. She is too fast for me to take her pics solo. But I think I got a few pictures. Enjoy! I am gonna go cuddle with my baby (that's not a baby anymore) before she doesn't want to cuddle anymore or is just too big for me to hold.




No comments: