Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 20: shepherds and stars

I didn't realize I fell asleep without blogging. I think I went to put Addysen down and didn't wake up. Sorry to all my hardcore readers out there. Lol!

We had kaden's Christmas program yesterday... I'm a little biased but he was the cutest shepherd. He had the final line in the play: "He's the best present of all!" Then they sang a bunch of songs. We thought kaden was going to freeze before he got up there but he did great! His best friend Lillian was sick leading up to the program and kaden was really concerned. He prayed that she would get better so he can follow her to see baby Jesus. Lillian was the "star" that lead the shepherds and the wise men to see baby Jesus. All the kids were super adorable. There were little 2 year olds jumping up and down as they were singing. Three year olds going crazy with bells and the fours and fives were super stars! Thanks to all kaden's aunties and uncles that could make it out to the show!



No comments: