Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 26: Christmas Aftermath

This morning i woke up to kaden and his cousin Chloe fighting. Not over any one thing but over EVERYTHING. They both have been on less sleep than normal. The Christmas toys are everywhere. They have a love-hate relationship. They are best friends most of the times. We have had to get two of the same thing for gifts cause they want to be like each other. I love how much they love each other. But boy when they fight or whine it drives me crazy! I'm thankful that kaden has cousins around his age. I love having so many cousins and hanging out with all of them. I think my bro needs to have another so Addysen has a cousin around her age. :) We are having a cousins Christmas exchange on Friday. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my cousins.





No comments: