Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 17: LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I love weddings! I love proposals! I love LOVE!!!

My cousin, John, texts me the other night and asked if I wanted to see something. I said only if its sparkly! He replied "maybe?" Hahah!!! He sent me the picture of the ring and we were as excited as we can be over chat messages! :)

I remember the weekend I went up to Seattle and John was gushing over this girl that he was starting to talk to. He couldn't stop talking about her. I have never seen him this way. I have talked to him about other girls he's dated and none even remotely is gushed over as Andrea. I asked him several hard questions regarding future goals and dreams. He had much thought through and I quickly realized my little cousin is a grown up. He's not that goofy kid that is trying to aimlessly wonder through day to day. He was serious and that this would lead towards marriage. We then met Andrea and all the cousins quickly whispered who she was to us.

It is fun getting to know her. I love how they complement each other and really push each other to center their own lives on Jesus. I am really excited for this journey they are on. I'm excited to attend another wedding! I'm excited to have another cousin in this family! I love my family. My cousins are such joy! I dislike that they have fun without me cause we are in Portland and they are in Seattle. But info love that I get all the secrets first cause I can't accidentally spill the beans. Hahah!! I am also one of the older (more wiser) cousins!!! :) so I get privileged information. Haha!

So... Congrats to John and Andrea! Love that you have fallen in love with each other and that your love is based on Jesus' love! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!

No comments: