Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 28 & 29: I chose family time

Friday was our last full day in Seattle and we chose to fill it with family time! (Therefore not blogging). We went and hung out at Mill Creek Plaza. I had a coffee date with Kiki and the kids and Joel and Chi Mai walked around to the stores and ended up at the toy store. Trong met us there and we had lunch. We headed back home so the kids could nap. Raygie and TD came by with more gifts for the kids and we had a cousin's dinner... We took up half of the sushi restaurant. Haha! Our second annual cousins' Christmas gift exchange party went into the wee hours of the night. So many laughs. So many gifts. So many games! Then Saturday morning we had a photo shoot. We had so much fun with one of my former coworkers, Brooke. I can't wait to see her pictures. We are such a group of posers. Haha! We filled our tummies with breakfast at Edmonds beach and then met up with my parents and siblings for one last meal. We got Dim Sum for lunch. (I ate wayyyyyy too much this morning, forgot to include the bagel and coffee I had before the photo shoot.) Joel and I returned back to my parents house to TRY to get everything to fit in our Honda Fit. It was tight but we did it. We headed back to Portland and am thankful to be home. Good night blogging world.







No comments: