Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 13: Baby Brain!?!?

I'm not sure the exact stats (I failed stats...twice) but something like you lose 10% of your brain cells when you are pregnant. I thought the brain cells were supposed to come back after you have the baby...but NO! It gets worse. No sleep, not eating right, baby talking (we don't really) all day.... All adds up to not working out those brain muscles. Haha! I used to have everything memorized. Phone numbers, addresses, birthdays, where things were in the house. Recently kaden and I went to target and I let him choose ornaments for each of us. He carefully perused the aisles and he picked one out for him, Addysen and Chloe. We had company that day and I cleaned up the house. I tucked them away somewhere. It's been three weeks (maybe four... cant remember..haaha) of trying to rack my brain where they could be. Finally tonight I found them. But this is an everyday occurrence. Like right now, as I'm typing sitting in my bed, I just remembered that I made a cup of tea about an hour ago. BOO!!! Someone tell me it eventually comes back??? Please??? Hahah!!! Maybe this blogging thing is good, so then I have some form of reference about the details and thoughts of my life. Haha! Time to go rest my brain.

No comments: