Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 16: Blogging is Hard

Blogging is hard every day! Especially trying to find the time to blog. I have been writing on my phone after I put Addysen to bed cause I usually end up sitting in the dark next to her for a little bit to make sure she's asleep. But the nights Joel puts her to bed, I don't know where to fit it into my schedule. I know each post doesn't have to be long or thought provoking... but I want my readers not to get bored.

Anyways... it's nearing midnight and I am half way done with my Christmas cards... (Darn, I was hoping to be ALL done and in the mail in the morning!) Addysen was a little extra clingy tonight... she's trying to get her top two teeth in...she's biting EVERYTHING and drooling like crazy. And I think all the extra mucus crap is keeping her from sleeping very well. Right now she's sleeping in her car seat a little propped up. But she's also been having some bad nightmare type whimpering in her sleep. It's quite sad. We have had a busy weekend... we had a lot of people through the house and gave up on washing the big dishes. It's EIGHT days until Christmas, I haven't thought about packing for Seattle, presents, food for the week... Kaden's Christmas Program in Thursday....gifts for his teachers... ahh! I didn't realize I had so much stuff not done yet.

But in all this I think I am really excited for each thing that's on the calendar. Excited to see Kaden on stage and hear his line "He's the best gift of all" and sing all the cute songs he's been practicing every day! I am excited to spend time in Seattle and see my family... excited to build new memories and traditions. I am excited to bake with my Missional Community group this week. Excited to have a candle light service on Saturday with my church, Missio.

But right now, I am tired.  So, I leave you with pictures of my kids trying to win a Portland Timber's contest. #TimbersWonderland Night y'all!!!!


No comments: