Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3: Addysen on the move!

Here I thought Kaden grew up super fast, but things seem to be going at super speed with Addysen. I thought time would drag being at home all day... But boy was I wrong. I barely blink and its already 5pm. The day just flies by. I'm not sure if its the juggling of the two kids or my "to do" list is really not attainable, but whatever it is the reality is Addysen is turning 8 months this week. EIGHT MONTHS!!!! I finally got around to printing the thousands of pics I have taken of Addysen and filled her monthly frame... Only five empty little openings on the frame left. I think that put perspective on how fast this little girl is growing. Not sure her actual specs but she's more than 15.5 lbs, and longer than 27 inches. Hahah! She's crawling super fast, pulling herself up on everything, and trying to cruise along furniture. She's trying to get down clapping and her sign language. She can wave but usually gets shy and will do it when you walk away. Her giggles are contagious and her eyes... they captivate anyone that walks by. She is the sweetest thing until she wants one of her brother's toys. Haha! My favorite thing she does right now is that she "sings" herself to sleep. As we rock her and pat her big cloth diaper bum she sings. Kaden thinks she's singing jingle bells...we are very thankful for this gift. It has been so fun to watch Addysen grow and see her personality come out. My heart is overflowing with love. I can't even comprehend how God views and loves us. He calls us his children and loves us with an unconditional love. It's so comforting to be able to rest in that hope.





No comments: