Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lent Day 9: Bathroom Drawers

During this process we had a reflection time at my office. We talked about letting God in all the areas of our lives and having him work through the messy stuff and redeem us. The question was asked if we let God into ALL of our rooms in our lives? Or just a few clean ones? As I'm cleaning out big areas that are more public spaces like my desk that's smack dab in the middle of the living room or the nitty gritty bathroom drawers that not very many people get to see into... I reflect on that very question of am I letting God into the nitty gritty or just the nice and pretty? I pray that you're finding that God loves us with an unconditional love that we can't comprehend. But he loves us right in the middle of our mess and not just when we appear to be put together. Here's some if my hidden mess that had to not only be decrapified but had to be wiped down and sanitized. Jesus wipes away all of our sins and makes us back to be what he intended us to be like. 

No comments: