Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lent Day 4: Dresser Top

Saturday was a jam packed day. I had an early event that morning. Met up with some friends for lunch and Timbers game in the evening. But had a little time to do Forty Bags in Forty Days. Instead of attacking Joel's clothes I tackled the top of our dresser. Joel has been out of commission so I couldn't just clean out his clothes without him.  The dresser stares at me every day and I can feel the dust bunnies hopping around. I think I could have filled an entire bag with dust. (Just kidding...kinda) Besides dust there was Christmas decorations that didn't make it back into the totes, lots of random paper, shoes, and some random camera stuff. After putting away the random items in their rightful places I ended up with a whole bag of recyclables, small bag of garbage and bag of stuff to take back to work. I feel like its a whole new dresser! Hopefully we can keep random crap off the top of it. Sundays are off so... Hopefully you are having a meaningful lent season. 

No comments: