Sunday, February 24, 2013

33

I turned 33 while in Hawaii. It was a relaxing birthday no big hurrah, just spent it with the family as they packed up to head home. Joel an I had one more night there.

As I reflect on my last year of life it was filled with transitions. New baby, good bye to close friends, sold our house, blessed with a beautiful house to live in. Quit my job at the Portland Art Museum. Got a new job at Compassion Connect. Our church is growing and exciting to see how God is molding and shaping us. It's been a stretching, beautiful, life-giving season!

As I look ahead to my 33rd year I am excited to see more stability. More of a rhythm of life. I am a steady Eddie... So, stability is a good thing for me. Haha! I'm excited to see how I can be used by God this year...how my family will grow and learn. I can't believe I will have a ONE year old and FIVE year old in a few weeks. I was going to write down 33 goals for the year or 33 something something. But I am not sure I'm up for that sort of challenge. I feel like I am learning to simplify instead of adding right now. Maybe later. Maybe I when I am a little less sleep deprived. Thank you for the masses amount of birthday wishes from near and far! It made my day extra special!

No comments: