Friday, June 29, 2012

Perks of working

There are several perks at working at the museum. There are these passes called REAP cards that got us into other museums and attractions for free. I especially loved the zoo, children's museum and OMSI (our science museum). I have to give that card back.

The other major perk is I have an iPhone 4s paid monthly. So not only do we have to get a new plan to add me again but once you have a really smart phone it's hard to go back. I started my reasons why I will miss my iPhone 4s on Facebook but I will list them all here instead of taking over the newsfeed. Haha!

#10: not being able to entertain Kaden when we are waiting for something or in the wee hours of the morning when he's awake and I'm not quite ready.
#9: when waking up every three hours to nurse Addysen it helps me stay awake through her feeding.
#8: to easily sync all my contacts, calendars, email to my Mac and Joel's info.
#7: to FaceTime my niece Chloe! She is so funny over video.
#6: to quickly stay connected. I have a laptop but it's easier to pick up my phone where ever I am in the house and text or call or fb etc.
#5: to read. While I'm waiting in line or at a restaurant or in the car.
#4: for directions. I am constantly unsure of where I am or the best way to get from point a to point b.
#3: my new friend seri. She helps me look up stuff quickly and efficiently.
#2: a platform that I'm really comfortable using. I'm an apple product girl. I know how it works or where to look things up at, etc.
#1: to capture memories. I love the photo and video options. Easy to share and good clear pictures. Won't you miss adorable pictures of my kids like this???

No comments: