Friday, January 14, 2011

Pick up where we left off...



Since my last post was really in August... I am attempting one blog at a time... so, here I go...

SEPTEMBER:

This was a hard month for me. (Lisa) I had to say goodbye to a really dear friend, my work wife, Krista. We spent more time together than any other people on staff... God ordained our meeting, her hiring, and her becoming a really good friend. I was the one that convinced her to go to the store to buy pregnancy tests and celebrated with her! We shared struggles, celebrations, and lots of prayers together! I am thankful for what God is doing in her life... and understand her move to Tennessee. I am just a selfish person and wish she was around here! I am glad that she is coming back in a few months for a short visit. Miss you friend!

No comments: