Friday, April 6, 2012

Work Baby Shower

My work threw me a baby shower. If you haven't heard... I work in the Events Productions department at the Portland Art Museum. There are about seven full time guys and two full time gals. (me being one of them) There's a handful of occasional employees. So, when I got the email we were having a shower for Addysen I was pretty surprised. Cause up until now I've been the party planner.

Needless to say... They put the other girl in charge. Hahah! She did a great job! Balloons, streamers, cupcakes and ice cream and she even made the guys play baby shower games. That was the most entertaining part. I'm not a huge games person, but it was fun with a bunch of techie guys. I felt loved and cared for. Overall fun afternoon celebrating the arrival of Addysen.

No comments: