Saturday, December 3, 2011

Goodbye Jen... A Long Overdue Post...

This post is long overdue... so, most of you know that I got a new job in July... and left my home at the Alliance Northwest District Office. It was a sad day... it was more sad to say goodbye to my friends that I have made there. Jen then turned in her two week notice shortly after I did to move to Idaho. The staff invited me to her goodbye party... Our boys are around the same age... and played together really well. Jen and Bryan were in our Life Group at Mosaic for a period of time and it was awesome to grow along side of them, becoming parents together, and working together. Going to miss these kiddos too... Much love to the Shoemaker family and your new adventures in Idaho.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh tears. I can't come up with anything else to say, other than, THANK YOU! Loving your blog updates & keep those prego pictures coming!