Monday, September 20, 2010

What happened to August?

The rain is here... the trees are changing colors and summer is officially over. I love the autumn! I love my sweaters, my scarfs, my coffee. I don't know what happened to August. I think that's a trend in my life... (I think I blogged about what happened to the month of July too.) :)

August was a month of parades, festivals, family in town, serving and a few road trips.
Kaden found out that parades equal candy! :) Even though he only gets to eat like one or two pieces of what he collects!
All of his favorite things are at parades: fire trucks, police cars, race cars, animals, and candy!
Serving along side Uncle Dominic at Hayhurst Elementary School-community care day.
Missio had a fun day in the park. Here's Kaden and his buddy "My Lillian".
Lisa's work staff on our annual road trip. This year we headed up the gorge to Eastern Washington and Idaho.

There was much more fun pictures to the month of August and lots of random little adventures... but here's a snippet of our month. Happy Fall!





No comments: