Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baby Kaden Updates

We are setting up this website to be able to keep everyone updated when we do eventually go to the hospital...We have six more weeks....we can post up Kaden's first pictures here so everyone who can't make it down here can see him. :)

Kaden is growing healthy and strong...he's been beating me up. I am pretty sure my organs are all bruised... especially on my right side of my body! It's fun to watch him move.

We have had three out of our five baby showers already... one this Saturday and a work one next week sometime. We are getting a little antsy to have Kaden come...but at the same we feel like we have a ton of stuff left to do before he comes!!!

Anyways... we will get an email or texting chain out there when we head to the hospital. And everyone can stay updated through this site. Please keep us in your prayers as we count day the days!

Love, Joel, Lisa and Baby Kaden

No comments: